"with age comes beauty"..is this true for you?

idk..like before i hit puberty i went through chubby cheeks stage. then i got all nice and thinned out. now i feel like i'm going through this fat stage again. not really body fat..just this fat on my face. like my neck and cheeks. i HATE IT! I'm 27 yrs old? did anyone else go through anything like this. i've heard the saying "with age comes beauty"..was this true for you, and at what age?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 8:00 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• no , younger is beauty
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Younger may be physical beauty, but with age comes sometimes comfort in our own skin, and the ability to see past things like outer beauty.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 8:02 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I am more comfortable with myself now, but I have to be honest . . . I would pay a pretty penny to look like I did when I was 22!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:04 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• The beauty that comes with age is the self love you gain when you realize that the face you were born with and grew into is beautiful with its lines from a lifetime of laughing and smiling, drooping skin from a life spent enjoying the world around, imperfections that show you have LIVED. I wish to grow into a beautiful old face like that, not one that has been cut and sewn to pretend it's 30 years younger.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 8:05 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I used to think that the perfect age was 25 because you're old enough to do what you want, but still young enough to look good. My stepdad always told me that a women didn't reach the height of their beauty until they turn 30. I think that's true now - 20 somethings in many cases still have that "little girl" look about them. Women in their 30s have a much more womanly look. I'm 37 and I think I looked my best at 32-35. I am starting to see some fine lines now.

Answer by missanc at 8:08 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I am in my 40's, but when I look back at all my pics from my 20's and even 30's, I can still see that baby fat from having my kids. I feel so much better now, maybe I've grown into my features..?? I know that a lot of it has to do with the fact that I can now afford to dress and do what I want. I can get my hair done, my nails done and buy the clothes that I want. So, I have to say, I am liking my 40's the best!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:36 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• 38.... and for me..... uhhhhhh.... NOPE. LOL came kids, puffy eyes, tired looking all the time, gray in the hair, ya know ..lol older face...
    still close to the same size andall but I feel it in my face....
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 8:42 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• i liked my body size better, but i'm loving my hips and butt after two kis, so you give a little get a little. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:28 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Youth isn't necessarily beautiful, it's just younger. Plenty of individuals age gracefully and look and feel fantastic. Age gives us confidence, experience and most importantly, wisdom. I'd rather be fat, ugly and wise then skinny, pretty and dumb.
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 9:51 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• well , im only in my 20's but i too have seen a difference in my looks. I really like how i look now , i was always pretty but now i have that womanly sex appeal . Now i know to dress better, do my makeup better , my hair looks great and i take better care of myself in general not to mention im much wiser . I wonder what the years will have in store for me after 3 kids though lol hopefully i will age gracefully ;)
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 1:19 PM on Mar. 9, 2011