What is one thing that your child/children have done today to make you smile?

kjade226

Asked by kjade226 at 8:12 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• Randomly, "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MOMMY!" and out of the blue, "I LOVE YOU TOO MOMMY!"
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 8:15 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Read this That is my story for the day.

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:15 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• My 14 month old dd did the cutest thing  at dinner tonight. After she ate the food off her plate she handed it to me and said more. She has never done that before.

cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 8:16 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Learned a new cheer routine in under five minutes than came running at me and smiled really big and said now I get to go pee. It was just funny.

Answer by gemgem at 8:17 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Logan told me I was his best friend.
    becky0829

Answer by becky0829 at 8:17 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• my three year old was playing with my cell phone just talking her lil butt off i asked her who she was talking to and she said "my monster,he's in jail and needs my help" she gets bback on the phone and says im on my way monster it will be okay
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Well just within the last five minutes, my 1.5 year old swept my kitchen floor and my 3 year old told me, "Im going poop, Mommy. Don't watch me." ...I'm still trying to figure out when she got old enough to not want me in the bathroom while she's pooping. LOL
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 8:19 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Kword, LOL if/when you figure it out would you share with me? My 4 year old daughter will do the same thing, and has been since she was potty trained a year ago. She even tries to talk me into letting her go to the bathroom by herself in a crowded restaurant.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Hahaha, Rosehawk. That's too funny. She also told me earlier that when she got big and strong after she drank her milk that she was going to do dishes and I was "going to be a NONO." I don't know what that means, but it sounds serious. LOL. 3 and 4, going on 20.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 8:24 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• took some great looking senior pictures, and the photographers kept saying what a great smiler he was. he does have a great smile
    autbot

Answer by autbot at 8:38 PM on Mar. 8, 2011