Help With My daughter???

hi im a new mother of a beautiful daughter thats 3 months but i have a problem my mother and step father are trying to hold her what can i do about this me and my soon to be husband want our daughter how could we try to get her back theres no paperwork that states they can keep her what should i do??? PLEASE HELP ME????

ncspiritwolf

Asked by ncspiritwolf at 8:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• Take the birth cert and the police and go get her.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• If theres no paperwork giving them custody then its easy peasy. First take a deep breath and understand what they are doing is illegal. Call the police and ask for an officer to meet you at the residence due to a family dispute. Once they are there with you tell them they have your child and no custody of any sort and you need the child back or to file for kidnapping charges. Usually theyll go talk to them and let them know what they are facing. You shouldnt have a problem getting her back.

Answer by gemgem at 8:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Someone needs to tell that that they are kidnapping that child!

Answer by admckenzie at 8:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• get off of the internet and go get your child
    Anonymous

• how did they get her????? How long have they had her???? and what is their reason for wanting to keep her???? BECAUSE all of this will come out once the cops are involved. * HECK YEAH GO GET HER W/THE COPS* but just letting you know if they feel that they took her for safety reasons..... it may end up with court and all that good junk.... good luck
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 8:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• she wasn't taken they were originally just keeping her till me and my soon to be husband got on our feet we are on our feet now and they are still trying to hold her after i have told them we are on our feet they want to hold her just because they dislike my other half theres no reason for them to keep her there just doing it for spit to me and him
    ncspiritwolf

Comment by ncspiritwolf (original poster) at 8:48 PM on Mar. 8, 2011