Too soon?

My lAst period was feb. 7th and had sex on the 17th. I've been searching websites and am confused if it was possible for me to have gotten pregnant because according to some sites I wasn't fertile. According to my calendar I am 1 day late. Should I test? If so when and what brand would you recommend? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I always had good luck with the E.P.T.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:28 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Clearblue easy digital is a good one as well :) don't follow the charts online. You could have ovulated sooner or even later than what it is telling you. You know your body better than the computer does. Are you late according to you? If so take a test. Good luck!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:34 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• dont worry i am in the same boat. i was due feb 8 and nothing yet. i have taken 5 test and all neg got blood test and it came back neg. i had a c section in aug and forgot i had my tubes tided.. but still no period yet. my obyn told me not to worry.. ppl are late and mis periods all the time. and i did take e.p.t test
    ashley810

Answer by ashley810 at 11:00 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I would take a test anyway..
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:00 AM on Mar. 9, 2011