How long does that monthly thing stay for u? Do u get lots of cramping with it and Bloated with it and Before it? adult content

See i get my monthly time at near end of the month usually on a tuesday or Wednesday, lasts up till Monday or Sunday the next week. so usually about 5 days. I am on the pill and the dr said i can skip it on months i don't want it like if i know we are going somewhere nice and it has a pool or vacction or my birthday which this month will happen i will have it on my birthday. SO i am debating if i should skip it this month or not, what do u think?
I also get very bloated feeling a day or two before and crave things like if i were pregnant again. During it like one month it will be extreamly horrible cramping and having to change pad or tapons like every hr. then other ones it is not so much cramping and not as much bleeding, why is that and should i bring it up to my OB?
Was wondering if it is normal or if i should say something about it, and if i should skip it this month or not since it is my birthday and i had my first one on my 10th birthday so not sure i want it again on my birthday..

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 8:28 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Health

• My period lasts about 2 days..no cramping, light flow. I am on Yaz birth control and that has helped a lot.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:29 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• 3 days and no hard cramping or bloating anymore. Hopefully I'll be done with periods soon. One can hope!

Answer by admckenzie at 8:31 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• 3 days, bloating and mild cramping that can be treated easily with 800 mg of Motrin. I get bad headaches the days before and have to take a prescription. My food cravings go crazy. One day I want something chocolate and the next something greasy and salty. My moods are stabilized since I am on antidepressants, but I used to be horrible.

Speaking of birthdays, my first one came on my 14th birthday. Happy birthday to me!!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:35 PM on Mar. 8, 2011