Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Immagration lawer help me please.

Im a us citizen, my husband is a resident. His sister is 17 and in Brazil with a 1 year old baby. She is starving and practicaly on the streets, her family has disowned her because she had a baby so young. She will be 18 in may. I want to adopt her so bad. Is it possible? Her parents say fine, the babys daddy says fine its not a problem i have the money to cae for her. my husband and i do very well.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

Answers (3)
  • Call a real Immigration Lawyer. They do free consults.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

  • Is she in the us?

    Answer by Mrs.Bryant1201 at 8:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

  • You need to contact a real lawyer for a consult. This sounds like a situation where the wrong advice would be much worse than no advice from laypersons.

    Answer by JZ10FPM at 10:49 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.