Can this happen? adult content

Can you get genital crabs from laying on the beach??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Health

• Um I dont think so lol
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Nope. The absolute best way to get-em is by sexual contact of the genitals. People will often make funny excuses like . . . "I must have sat on an infected couch", but the truth is that there was probably some genital contact.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:50 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Yes, I think so. Better be careful
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:53 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• are you laying on the beach, skin to skin with another person? if not, then NO.
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 8:53 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• If so the millions of visitors that come to our beaches would be in trouble and not come back :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:55 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Um, no. Genital crabs and the crabs that are near water are NOT the same thing, nowhere near the same thing.
    Anonymous

• Yep and if you stand too close to the seafood counter at the grocery store.. becareful! my cousins friends brothers uncle had a friends who's aunts sister got it like that...

I know vote me down! :)
    Anonymous

• I dont think so. you can get them from public bathrooms though. if someone has them and uses the toilet and you sit on it you canget them if you think you have them the best think to do is shave all hair down there they live in the pubic hair so i would shave and then call doctor
    Jennymom281

Answer by Jennymom281 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 8, 2011