How can me and my fiace spend more time together?

i feel like me and my fiance are falling apart between having our baby and him working all week is there any suggestions on what we can do to reconnect?

saydesmommy

Asked by saydesmommy at 9:01 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• when i feel that way with my husband i try to do something romantic where we can spend some time together...like after i put the kids to bed i will depending on how late it is we will wait to eat supper and ill make us a nice dinner for just the 2 of us and we will sit together and eat like a steak or something, my husbands favorite, sometimes ill even light some candles. then have a desert and watch a movie together and just cuddle up on the couch....it doesnt sound like much but we both really enjoy it....or if u cant wait that late to eat then just have desert and a movie or even pop some pop corn and put one in.....if you are tired alot like i am during the day then get a nap so u know u will be good to go that evening....hope that helps to give u an idea! good luck!
    momma2angels777

Answer by momma2angels777 at 7:07 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• After the baby goes to bed, make some time just for the two of you. Even just cuddling up on the couch. Maybe make a candlelight dinner. Or if the two of you share a general interest in something, use that as a way to connect.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 8:04 AM on Mar. 9, 2011