Wow. so just a question.

so yesterday we were going to my inlaws house and they have a black iron fence. pass the snow is the fence.

well ds(3) was trying to beat my hubby and dd(2) into the yard. he tripped over his own feet and feel right into the fence.

thats what it looked like yesterday. my mother in law is a peds nurse she checked it out and said it was fine. but i felt it today and it feels like an indentation in his head. im calling the doc tomorrow. he was playing but im wondering if its going to be indented forever. what do u think?

knagsmom

Asked by knagsmom at 9:05 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Kids' Health

• I would go with what your MIL said, she is a pediatric nurse and has the training to know. But my son has fallen and hit his forehead and the indent goes away. As long as he is acting fine, there is more than likely nothing wrong.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• call just to be safe.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• i tired earlier but no answer. so first thing in the morning im calling. he was fine all day. played and everything normal. no headache. and i know none of u are doctors.
    knagsmom

Comment by knagsmom (original poster) at 9:12 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Frankly I wouldn't call but he isn't my child. You do what makes you comfrtable.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:13 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• thanks tyfry7496. he has fallen out a cart at 1 yr while my brother was watching him and i had to have him sedated for a ct and so i know what to look for if its a concussion or anything. i was just curious about the indentation.
    knagsmom

Comment by knagsmom (original poster) at 9:15 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• thank you grneyedgrandma. i have to call for his 4 yr shots anyways so ill ask them that also.
    knagsmom

Comment by knagsmom (original poster) at 9:16 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• My son did the same thing just with some medal chairs we have and it stayed indented for a good while but it gone a way for the most part after about a year a half
    myboysRmyhero

Answer by myboysRmyhero at 9:17 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I'm not a doctor. Call the DOCTOR.
    Anonymous