What did you do for your friends bachelorette party?

I'm The MOH and want to plan something really fun with the bride maids. Any fun and exciting ideas? :) I plan to get a lemo and just have a super fun girls night out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Last time me and my girls got a limo we didnt get out of it...just rode around and had fun with the sun roof and the jello shots. You could go to dinner. Dress up in gowns that you normally dont get to wear and feel like VIPs. Then either go to a club or bar, whichever you guys are into for drinks dressed the way you are or change into more comfortable dancing gear. Before going out you could have a toy/lingerie party too. They are always fun. Or if you dont wanna throw a party like where there is a hostess and everyone orders, etc. You could have all the girls bring the bride to be something fun and naughty or sexy as a gift.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 11:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2011