Could i be pregnant....

I had two children after my second i got my tubes tided that was 4 years ago. Now today i am 15 days late, i took 3 pregnancy tests all negative. My lower back is killing me, my stomach hurts but not cramping. Saturday at work i was really sweaty and dizzy, monday i felt sorta sick. I mean its all signs of being pregnant i'm just wondering if something else could be going on. If i don't have my period by tomorrow i'm calling the dr. just wanted some insight because even tho this is not new to me, i'm scared.

mommy4206

Asked by mommy4206 at 9:17 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• call the dr. now! tell him whats been going on and he'll probaly run a test on you.
    mom_test

Answer by mom_test at 9:23 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• what is your age
    are you old enough for pre menapause?

call doctor
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:32 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• im only 26... =/
    mommy4206

Comment by mommy4206 (original poster) at 9:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Just call the doctor and make a appointment,it could be anything but pregnant Idk.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 11:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I was 12 days late once when I had an IUD. All tests were negative but I was NEVER late. I called my OB and she was really sweet about it and told me to come in for blood work. I had my answer by the next morning... negative. Guess my body was just off for some reason.
    I doubt you're pregnant but I'm no doc. I had a friend get preg after getting her tubes tied.... it was crazy!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:42 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Does not sound good... I would get to the dr asap.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:58 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• ok so this morning i took a pregnancy test, and came up positive, & i seriously seriously feel pregnant like you just know, morning sickness and everything i have i called the dr they sent me for bloodwork called me two hours later said its negative and that they want me to take a pill that will start my period so i didnt pick them pills up yet i picked more tests up and ill take two more in the morning and see what it says if these other ones say im pregnant im going to a different hospital!!!
    mommy4206

Comment by mommy4206 (original poster) at 9:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2011