20 month old has red irratiation around her mouth, how can i get rid of it?

catnguyen24

Asked by catnguyen24 at 9:27 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• boil bottles and pacifiers regularly between washing. I do it every 3 days. Or just throw it all away and buy new stuff it may be an allergy. If that still doesnt help see the doctor
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 9:43 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I also sterilize my sons bottles and nipples, but I think what you're talking about is chapped skin. When my son gets this, I use a moisturizing lip balm on him. It seems to work just fine. He's also around the same age as your daughter.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 11:40 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• that happened to my daughter. this was when she was younger, i took her to the dr and they told me its caused by things like dirty bottle nipples or toys going in her mouth....
    ginahodges21

Answer by ginahodges21 at 10:57 AM on Mar. 9, 2011