2.5 lbs..

I gained 2.5lbs, and I am worried. I know it is not alot but it does add up quick. I have been about 115 since highschool (even after three babies). but today I was 117.5. Any suggestions on how to lose alittle weight? thanks.

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Pay attention to when you weigh. It is normal for it to fluctuate over the course of the day. Also, depending on where I am in my cycle I will gain and lose up to 5 lbs!

As a former bulimic, I am extremely sensitive to the issue though, and a smaller woman stressing over such a small gain put up a red flag for me. I am not saying that it is necessarily the case (because I really am jumpy about it because of my own experience), and if it is truly due to being health conscious, then just make sure you are eating healthy meals and getting enough activity. Please, please, don't let yourself worry too much about a little weight. For me, that worry turns into obsession.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:59 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• seriously?
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 9:30 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• wow i wish i was 115 again im 130 after 3 babies lol
    myboysRmyhero

Answer by myboysRmyhero at 9:33 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• cut down on bread, and pasta and add more veggies... but your body naturally gains and looses 2pds a day and if its close to your time of the month you will gain 3-5plds and loose it slowly over the course of your period.

girl i'm 105 and i have you say your over reacting, yeah pounds add up quick but wait till you gain 5 to worry and 10 to start dieting, just eat healthy and you wont have anything serious to worry about. do you really want to live your life counting cals or eating pizza?
    thesouthernmom

Answer by thesouthernmom at 9:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• yes, I don't mind the few lbs I gained but I know once you start gaining it adds up quick. I just don't want to start packing on the lbs. fast.
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 9:31 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• it seems to go right to my thighs and looks funny since my stomach stays tiny, if it was more rounded I would be fine, but I look funny with tiny tummy, thick thighs. I went up from a size 5 to 7 jean, but my stomach area is lose and my thigh area tight. So I guess I should of asked how to slim the thighs maybe?
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 9:33 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I am not downing anyone, just so people know. Like I said the way it goes it looks weird. I would be fine if it was all rounded..lol
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 9:36 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• If you gain 2.5 lbs every day for the next year, how much will you weigh? OMG
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:52 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Seriously, you are crazy. 2.5 pounds REALLY!
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 2:29 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• oh,NO! Mom-2-3-grilz... I love to eat :) never have to worry about starving myself. Glad you got better :)
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Mar. 9, 2011