Has anyone gotten a negative pregnancy test result and was really pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• :O that happened to me about 2 weeks ago!
    mom_test

Answer by mom_test at 9:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I am the queen of pregnancy test and have never ever gotten a negative that turned out positive ever. Not even with the dollar store tests. The best one is the one in the blue box.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 9:40 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Yes when I was pregnant with my oldest daughter , I had 3 urine test that came up negative. It was only when they took a blood test that they found I was pregnant, by then I was 4 months along.
    theirmom198

Answer by theirmom198 at 9:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• With my youngest son, I took a total of three pregnancy tests--two were negative and then I drove to the store, bought a digital, and it was positive. He's turning 4 this July, so I know the tests were wrong!
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 9:43 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• YES I HAVE. Last year i took 2 pregnancy tests that came back negative, but i was very late for my period. I only had one period since the birth of my 3rd son due to BF and i also had an IUD in for almost a year. I went to my OB to get tested and got a positive result. I was 9 weeks pregnant by the time i found out i was going to have baby number 4. He is now 10 months old:)
    team21

Answer by team21 at 9:49 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I have, but I'm one that is peeing on a stick a week before I miss a period. It is because I was testing WAY too early. I test until I get a positive or a period. I've never had it be wrong more than a day or two after I would be "late".
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:55 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• No
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 11:30 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Yes.

I got pregnant in December. I took several after I missed my period and they were negative. Finally at 21 days past ovulation I got a BFP.

That pregnancy ended in miscarriage so the hormonal issues could of had something to do the late BFP HPT but we're not sure.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:49 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I haven't, but I know there are people who have.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:57 AM on Mar. 9, 2011