Cleaning mold?

I am staying at my aunts house for the week. My mommom is disabled and lives with my aunt, and my aunt is on vacation, and mommom cannot be by herself so I have to stay here with her.
I gave my daughter a shower last night and noticed there was black mold in the grouting ( I think thats what it is called).
I tried to clean it today with bleach, lysol, Kaboom, everything, but it will not come out!!! Anyone know how to get it out?

isra1986

Asked by isra1986 at 2:52 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Vinegar and baking soda mixed together.
    Habibti812

Answer by Habibti812 at 8:09 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• bleach water
    alexisw

Answer by alexisw at 3:14 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• If its black mold it can be really dangerous and I would check the basement and other places to make sure it isnt growing in those places. If it is it can be coming through ventilation systems and can cause illness. You might have to call a professional to remove it.
    I use bleach mixed with water to tackle reg mold issues and it usually works. You can also try arm and hammer bathroom scrub. That works really well.

Answer by gemgem at 3:14 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• tub n tile and solumel, they are both safe
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 4:13 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I say vinegar and baking soda too. Make like a paste a let it sit for a few minutes then scrub with a brush. Good luck!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 10:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Tilex. The Orange and white bottle not the one with the green
    Anonymous