Is it possible for 2 women to be in a committed relationship, while each of them is dating other men?

I have a gf tht i love and i wanna be w but we both bi, is it possible for us to be together & both have bf's also? Has anyone had a relationship like this succeed? How? Plz help!

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• You can't be truly committed to one person, and dating another.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:13 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Sure, committed to each other yet committed to a male counterpart. I can see it.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:02 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• no

Answer by ElenaC419 at 10:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• i think you can if everyone is open an honest

Answer by myboysRmyhero at 10:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• It's a pretty open relationship - I suppose you can be committed to each other when you have others in the picture but in my life, one person is more than enough. To each his or her own though.

Answer by Nonoluna at 10:28 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• No, to be commited to each other you need to really commit to one another. That means you being with only her and her being with only you. Sure open relationships can work to a degree but at the end of the day it has to be you and her, having a relationship and/or feelings for someone else means neither of you are committed to the other. Are you both in a relationship with men or is it just a casual sex kind of thing with them? Are they aware that you and her are together?

• you might have a great relationship but you cant fully be committed to one another if you aren't fully with each other...

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 10:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I see someone watched Glee tonight.

• We each have a guy we have casual sex w they know we r together, but i think over time somebody is gonna develop feelings and i wanna know if we can conquer tht obstacle if it comes up, i think so but idk...

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:25 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• That would be like if you two also had other girls on the side that you were "casually sleeping with". Not a very committed relationship

Answer by singleone91 at 1:01 AM on Mar. 9, 2011