Period change after C-Sec (maybe tmi) adult content

Ladies did your period change at all after you had a C Section? The dates of my cycle changed (after 15 years of clockwork). It also seems very mucousy.. I can't use a tampon its too gross. I have begun having cramps that have me doubled over and mood swings like no other. Honestly I go from happy to C word in like 5 seconds. Any help is appreciated.

team_stewart

Asked by team_stewart at 10:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Health

• talk to your OB, more than likely your are changing in response to the changing hormones since your pregnancy rather than the C section.
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• It's more likely to be from the pregnancy/birth than from the C-section. My cycle didn't change at all after my C-section, but has been completely abnormal (for me) ever since my vaginal birth 2 years ago. Changes are usually hormonal, not medical.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:26 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I did not have that probelm after a c/s.  I'd tend to think it was unrelated to the c/s, more likely due to other issues or changes.

CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 8, 2011