How often did your children play with last years Christmas toys?

Alma_C

Asked by Alma_C at 3:30 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in General Parenting

• My DD actually plays with all of them. Not in the same day, but in pretty good rotation....lol...she mostly plays with her dress up and babies, and stuff. We spent X-mas in Alaska with my folks, and they kept like half of her gifts! lol...
    Anonymous

• lmao, I actually had this conversation with my SO and they just about never play with their toys. They usually want to play outside and my 6 year old draws, colors etc.
    The only things they play with regularly are their 3 different types of blocks. So this year we are going to try to get a big trampaline, and some other stuff to make "forts" in there room. There favorite past time duing the cold months
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 5:34 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• We bought a trampoline for my oldest about 3 years ago. It was the best item money could buy. It is really getting worn out now and two of the springs have popped off. Our little ones use it now as well (2 1/2 and 1 yr ). I like the toys that make the least noise and use the least space, because I can put them in a drawer when they're done. My son just love s to make a mess with the toys, not necessarily playing with them. They have played with their musical instruments. I just got my daughter some bristle blocks, which they both love to play with. I had returned some noise maker toy. At this point they all the do same thing. You can only have so many of them things.
    Alma_C

Answer by Alma_C at 9:45 PM on Nov. 22, 2008