Do you ever play pranks on your dh/so?

I am always pranking my husband, and sometimes he gets me back. I'm not talking about jackass type panks, like somtimes I'll stick something gross in his shoe or something like that for him to find when he goes to work. hehehe Luckily,we both have a good sense of humor!

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• I like to sneak around a corner, wait for him to approach, then jump out and scream. :-)

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:57 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I do that to the kids, but not DH. I also help them prank each other, by calling one's name from the kitchen when they are in the bedroom, while their brother waits behind the corner to jump out and scare them when they come out to see what I want.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 10:59 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• ive tried so hard to prank but i can never keep a straight face so he always knows something is up.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 11:01 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I find it hard to keep a straight face too! haha. but i have popped out and scared him before. The best one was on halloween. he screamed like a little girl.. it was priceless. lol
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 11:16 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I like to jump out of places and scare mine too! I sometimes put little 'gifts' in the backpack he takes to work. Also did the 'I'm pregnant' thing when I wasn't just to watch him freak out.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:27 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I do the jump and scare thing. It's funny but would like some new ideas so I gave ya a bump.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 11:40 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• me and my dh are aaaaalways pranking each other! im so glad we both have such good senses of humor. he gets me every time with the calling my name and hiding behind a corner to scare me though
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:47 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• yess all the time once i put a dirty peepee dipper in my hubbys brief case :)
    page101

Answer by page101 at 12:15 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• haha not so much the thought out type, but definitely always messing with each other doing stupid things- we always say it makes us feel young :)
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 1:33 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Never.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:27 AM on Mar. 9, 2011