Anyone else going in for a c-section or induced labor this week?

If so, how are you feeling?

I've got my c-section scheduled for this Friday at 8am and I'm a nervous wreck! It's my 3rd and final baby and I know the whole routine by now, but I'm still a wee bit scared. Not really scared for the surgery itself, but I got so nauseated and I could like hear them cutting into me in the back of my head and it was just an unpleasant sound. I wonder if they'll let me take my iPhone in there so I can drowned out the other sounds until they pull out the baby? I'm also wondering if my husband will pass out. I'm bringing MIL with us so she can be my back up support if he hits the floor =P

Nanixh

Asked by Nanixh at 11:09 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• no they tie your arms down, and my bf got to be in the room and watch everything. their will be like a wall of sheets so you cant see the blood or anything. my c-section was emergency though i was 36weeks baby wanted to come but she was breech. i was already on staidall [not sure if thts spelled write] and got a spinal tap and was awake for the whole thing. my boyfriend said it was like some si-fi thing cos they were cutting me and there was hella blood and im just looking at him and talking. like i was dead or something he likes creepy stuff but it freaked him out
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 1:33 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• its perfectly fine tho but you cant have anything. and it doesnt hurt til the next day.. just start walking very slowly as soon as you can cos you cant go home until you do and you have to poop before you go home.. its wierd
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 1:34 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I haven't had a c-section, only watched shows where it happens.  I've never seen them tie the womans arms down.  Why do they do that?

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:16 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Good Luck
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:20 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Not me, but good luck!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:57 AM on Mar. 9, 2011