hey its been a year now and i still have not lost the baby weight i need help.

Hannahjohnston

Asked by Hannahjohnston at 3:43 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Slim in 6 works!! Check it out at beach body.Its easy workouts that start out slow and build you up.I saw results as fast as the end of my first full week.Hope this helps.

Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 4:54 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• almased works awesome - I LOVE IT
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 5:09 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• You should try Carmen Electra's Fit to Strip. It's the 2nd DVD in her workout series. It's not actually the stripping or dancing DVD. It's just an awesome work out that I LOVE.
    roxy0318

Answer by roxy0318 at 11:07 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• What have you done to lose the weight? Diet and exercise are the only healthy way to lose weight. The weight watchers program is great, it helped me lose 40 lbs. after my second child. Or just keep your calories between 1200 and 1500 per day and at least get a walk in for some exercise. Try to eat food with lots of fiber so you feel fuller longer.
    CuZ-Im-tHe-BoSS

Answer by CuZ-Im-tHe-BoSS at 7:13 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• If you think your issue could be portion control, send me a message there is a new product that is safe and will help you.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 10:32 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I weighed 115lbs when I found out I was prego. When I delivered my son I weighted 186. When he turned one I weighed 145. On his second birthday I weighed 130 and know he is four and I weigh 118. It takes time. I learned the more I am active with him the healthier I feel and it helped me lose my weight. I recently(inthe last month) have joined a gym. I'm at a comfortable weight and now want to tone up my baby handles! Loseing baby fat takes time and patience. If you control what you eat in between meals that makes a huge difference also. Good Luck!
    CMead02

Answer by CMead02 at 5:21 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Healthy diet and daily exercise are the only way to go. I use a website called livestrong.com which has a food journal so that I can track my daily calories. I try to get in aerobic activity for at least 30 minutes 7 days a week. I just reached my goal weight after 4 years of dieting. However, after joining livestrong (which is free to join) it only took me 3 months to lose the 17 lbs that I needed to. It will happen, it just takes time.
    Colleen801

Answer by Colleen801 at 7:30 PM on Nov. 23, 2008