What's the most you've spent on eating out with your family?

We went out to a Japanese Steakhouse last night and paid $70 for 3 of us, which isn't bad actually but I can't imagine making that a regular thing.

Mel_in_PHX

Asked by Mel_in_PHX at 11:47 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Food & Drink

• biggest bill I ever was involved in was at Emeril Lagasse's place in Orlando ...$713.and change, but there were 6 of us and that was with appetizers, alcohol and desserts
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 5:22 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• We've spent around $100 before. In a Japanese steakhouse as well.
    ARgal

Answer by ARgal at 11:49 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• It was around $80 for 2 of us to eat at Benihanas. Way worth it but most definitely not a weekly thing.
    gdrager

Answer by gdrager at 12:47 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Nearly $175 when we took all 3 kids to a nice Italian restaurant. But that's only occasionally, and we are ok with that because our kids actually enjoy the high end foods. When I took all 3 kids by myself to a Japanese steak house and sushi place, it was $80. If it's just DH and I, the most we've spent on one meal was $300 at the most expensive restaurant in the area which included wine, appetizer, meals (aged steak for him and duck with cherry sauce for me), and dessert. I would not recommend that again as the food was far from the best we've had! But we don't mind paying more when we go out to eat if it's at a really good restaurant.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:48 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• $200 for lunch for 4 in Maui
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 7:57 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• $60 at Ruby Tuesdays for 4 of us

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:58 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• omg @ 713!
    Mel_in_PHX

Comment by Mel_in_PHX (original poster) at 8:10 PM on Mar. 10, 2011