Announcing Pregnancy

I need some good suggestions on how to announce my second pregnancy on Thanksgiving to the family. I can't find a shirt for my son that says that I'm the big brother, so I need an alternate.

froggiegurl20

Asked by froggiegurl20 at 3:50 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• make him one!! Craft stores (like Hobby Lobby) see plain tees and the paints to write on them. I did that with DD's first bday. I decorated a onesie with writing and balloons. Very cute and your little guy can even help!!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I meant "sell", not "see". Sorry.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I made shirts for the older two when I found out my youngest was on the way. I went to hobby lobby got plain white shirts and let them pick out their iron on letters. No one picked up on it LOL!

Or you could make a smart a$$ shirt that says I'm not fat I'm pregnant or slip in a comment at dinner saying you're eating for two.
    AudreyJ

Answer by AudreyJ at 3:55 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• order a cake that says something like.....we are thankful for our new addition next year

Anonymous

• Last year at xmas I made copies of my ultrasound picture and made cards out of them for my family.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 5:58 PM on Nov. 22, 2008