Do you ever feel that your SO or DH isn't interested in having sex with you, even though he may be and just doesn't show it well ? or do you just feel unsexy?

jmichael313

Asked by jmichael313 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes I feel like that I'm 12 weeks and 4 days pregnant and since I've been pregnant me and my husband only had sex maybe 8 times which isn't enough for me this is my second pregnancy but I am very horny I know (TMI) but I try every night and if I'm lucky ill get some sometimes he's to tired from work so I know exactly how you feel :-) how far along are you.
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 12:09 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Yep feel this way sometimes, guys are good at doing that to us I guess. Sometimes I feel like he doesn't want me or things like that lately he has gotten a bit better at making me feel sexy again after just having a baby.
    tgh46737

Answer by tgh46737 at 3:11 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• No, I have actually never had this issue, my husband always wants it.. I am the one that doesn't want it often. :(
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:56 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• i am 16 weeks and 4 days. before i got prego, we would have sex atleast twice a day and now i'm lucky if it's twice a week. a really big change for me especially when the hornymones are kickin in and i want it all the time.
    jmichael313

Comment by jmichael313 (original poster) at 11:50 AM on Mar. 9, 2011