Why is it that some of these ladies on here are so quick to bash.

This is suppose to be for some of us to release the tentions of our everyday lives. But no, you try to have a little fun and some people take these questions so personal. Talk about tantrum, my 4 year old is more mature.

dubewife

Asked by dubewife at 12:06 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I try to be as polite as possible online & in real life. When ppl are mean, nasty and rude I walk away from them. Online, I kill them with kindness.

If u cannot say something nice, don't say anything; don't hurt other people's feelings!
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 11:40 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• bumpA bump and a hug mama.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:08 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I agree :( I just try not to take it personally. Some are really mean when they answer questions and stuff but I try to enjoy the nice people on here and ignore the bitchy ones.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 12:12 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• A lot of free flowing PMS and hormones I guess.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:13 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I find if I'm emotional, I avoid this site. Truly for the reason you have a complaint. Try not to let them bother you.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:32 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I do not know but some times it makes me sick to watch it happen to a mom really looking for advice. But I am no angel, I get caught up in it some times when I am passionate about something.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 1:08 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• They are just questions
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:15 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I agree 100%. I posted a question the other day to get some advice on how to approach a mom who wasn't feeding her 3 yr old very good nourishment. I am talking about frozen dinners, lots of cookies, ect. Some were saying call CPS others tell me to mind my own business. A total bitch fest. All I wanted was to know how to appraoch without offending her and help her. She couldn't have been 22 yrs old. All I wanted to do is help not turn her in!! a COMPLETE and total bitch fest!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:34 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• You never know what's going to set someone off on here. I say, don't post if you can't hang. I swear some of these women just look through these posts for an opportunity to be nasty. Or if they don't like your answer they flip the hell out on you.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:34 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Michigan, I know, I can't believe how quick some people are to just say call CPS. They would think twice if someone did it to them. Or call the cops. I think some people think that CPS will just sweep their kids away, or that the cops can do anything and all. Or that the cops or CPS even care.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:37 AM on Mar. 9, 2011