Is it possible to be fertile just one time a year?

I know all the ins and outs of TTC and fertility. I've read "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" and several other online resouces. And yet every pregnancy wa conceived about the same time of year. My children were born/is due on July 28, August 18, July 10, and (due) July 12. I noticed that in the fall (for most of my life) that my cycles change. This last October AF showed up fully 5 days early. I know that a shorter luteal phase can prevent pregnancy. I know that AF showing early may mean a longer luteal phase. So, is it possible to be fertile only one time a year?

Jinxiewolf

Asked by Jinxiewolf at 3:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• They say there's a chance every month but you never know! My cousin swears she can only get pregnant the same time each year. She's been pregnant 4 times and conceived them all around they same time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Nov. 23, 2008