bedtime diapers.. Any suggestions

I have a six month old and she sleeps through the night on her tummy, in her own crib. Every morning when she wakes up her, her clothes, and her sheets are soaking wet front her diaper over filling at night. I change her right before she goes in the crib at 830p.m. by 6 a.m. she's drenched!! Does anyone else have this issue???

laylasmommy604

Asked by laylasmommy604 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I did with my first son. I remember getting up in the middle of the night and having to change his clothes and bedding and everything! He outgrew it. You can try giving her less to drink right before bed but that may cause her to wake up hungry in the middle of the night. If she is eating solids you can give her more food around bedtime and less milk. I just waited until mine outgrew it.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 3:58 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Huggies has a nite time diaper....I worked wonders with our son who always seemed to wake up soaked! I believe Target is where I bought them....since you're only using one at night they last a long time and are WELL worth it :-)
    tapshoes4

Answer by tapshoes4 at 4:05 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• luvs or huggies are the best
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 4:07 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I have this issue sometimes with my little one. He likes to sleep on his side, but depending on the diaper, half of the time, he will wake up soaked. I've been using pampers swaddlers for the past month and I haven't had that problem again (yet, anyway:)
    cjo1366

Answer by cjo1366 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Stop her drinks an hour before bedtime. Then in the middle of the night slip in and change her diaper. Hope this helps.
    Xee

Answer by Xee at 7:03 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• We use cloth. I use a fuzzi bun(or wool) and I stuff it with some extra padding for night time. He wakes up dry everytime!
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 8:30 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• diaper doublers! i found them at babies r us. they are like maxi pads and only 2.99 for 30. they are they only thing that worked.
    beckyrae

Answer by beckyrae at 8:55 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• we use huggies and I have never had a problem at nigt time. They are thick enough for my kids.
    5forjulie

Answer by 5forjulie at 9:31 AM on Jun. 12, 2009