How much is too much? (TMI) adult content

What do you consider TMI? Blood, boogers, vomit, poo, urine?? What grosses you out? I think I'm pretty desensitized of most everything and have never read a post or question on here that made me cringe.

Nanixh

Asked by Nanixh at 12:24 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm with you on this one.  I haven't actually read something on here and cringed yet, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:25 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I don't do well with vomit and am really not a fan of boogers either...really, most bodily productions gross me out but I'll go with barf. It's the worst.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:26 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• just about nothing is tmi for me
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:26 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Nothing really grosses me out, and all of it is natural things that people can't help so I don't mind when people are bothered by something and need to discuss it.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 12:28 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Not much it TMI to me. My feeling is that we are all moms and have had most of these problems people post about, so it isn't a big deal.

But... I will say a couple of times people have sicked me out on this site. Do not google "blumpkin" or "blue waffle" if you are easily sicked out.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:29 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Nothing could be TMI in my eyes. :\
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 12:31 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Now I have to go google those, lol!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:31 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• NO you don't! DON"T DO IT!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:32 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• It would take a lot to gross me out. I was a wound care nurse for many years. If you have kids you're gonna deal with barf, boogers, blood and poop. You can't escape it..it is what it is. I do think it's hilarious to watch 'strong men' gag over a poopy diaper..LOL.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:32 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• None of those things bother me
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 12:32 AM on Mar. 9, 2011