Do you think that witch craft alters the universe?

I hate to admit this but someone tried to use witch craft on me some years back. I did not notice because I was under a spell, but when I did I had to go to another person to take it off. What do you think?

dubewife

Asked by dubewife at 1:04 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Everything that happens in life alters the universe. If it didn't nothing would ever change. That said, witchcraft is the practice of using ones energy and sending it out to the universe in order to create that change purposefully. So yes, I do believe it alters things, but really it doesn't do more than any other action does...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:16 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• No
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 1:10 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• No more than prayers or hoping or wishful thinking does.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:19 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• No, because spells and such only work if you allow them to.
    I dont think the Universe altars just cuz someone does a spell for it to do so. Its got its own set of rules and such that are followed.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:51 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• It has an effect on peole. Its energy. we all share it. The intent when put out is what gives it the momentum to have the desired effect. Also some people are more strong spirituallythan others and know how to make the most out of their practice. It's the same with any religion. The more you study, the more instructed and educated you are on how to make it work for you.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 10:43 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• It cannot change Fate, but it can lead it into a different direction. Illnesses heal faster. Luck returns after a difficult time in life. It gives anyone who practices a strong and positive feeling about nature and the universe. Wouldn't even WANT to live without it.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 3:26 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Have you seen the movie the skeleton key? I think that is kind of like that you have to believe on that to get affected by it. I have heard that there is also a lot of making people drink or eat plants or certain substances without their knowledge to control them, but even when that is considered witch craft for me that is just plain old poisoning.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 1:27 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• The world doesn't change because someone muttered a few words and burnt some herbs. People can attribute positive and negative things in their life to something, doesn't mean that it caused it.
    Piskie

Answer by Piskie at 6:54 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• No more than any spiritual energy
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 10:17 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• No more or less than a butterfly wing can cause a hurricane.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 1:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2011