Cannibalistic child killer being released on good behavior.

Does he deserve a chance to have a normal life?

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/117228/will_child_murderer_michael_woodmansee

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 1:10 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I read that earlier today.  No, I don't think he should have a chance at life period.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:12 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• that's sick!
    ss1436

Answer by ss1436 at 1:13 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Hell no! WTH! He should never be able to walk the streets again! I can't imagine anyone wanting him for a neighbor!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:13 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I'm sure he's a nice guy, sure why not...........I really hope you understand my disgusted sarcasm.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:15 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• He won't make it on the outside. Once people know who he is, what he's done, and where he's residing I'll bet you someone will kill him. I'm surprised he's made it this long in prison. He must be in solitary.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:16 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Nobody is intrinsically evil. He was in the jail for a long time. Who knows, he might have turned a corner. He had a diseased mind. We all make mistakes. I hope he re-integrates peacefully into the society.

This is what one person says as a comment on that post.  I bet she wouldn't be so forgiving if that was HER child this disgusting man had murdered.
    MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:18 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• First off, the cannibalistic portion of this story is rumored and not fact. It was speculated in the community that the killer wrote of eating the boys remains in his journal, however, the writings of this journal were never made public, not even to the victims family. That being said, no I do not believe this man deserves to be free. He murdered and molested a 5 year old boy, and several years later attempted to do the same to a 14 year old boy who was lucky enough to escape. He was 16 when he murdered the 5 year old and even told police it "sounded like something fun to do". That screams psychological issues that aren't going to magically disappear. This is just a sad case where our justice system has failed yet another family. This man should've been fried years ago.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 1:21 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I just had to come back to this question and ask, WHY IS HE STILL ALIVE? The poor families that have and will always greive, don't they get a say in any of this? If it were my child I'd shoot the bastard myself, because by not doing so my life would be a living hell! Screw the morals!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:34 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Omg, why would they even consider letting him out?
    nat375

Answer by nat375 at 4:08 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Someone said nobody is instinctively evil? I think that has been proven to be true, hasn't it? I suppose I should find a site for this though.....

No, he should not be set free. If he IS cannibalistic, and they DO set him free, they should at least make the when and where known to the public. And also make it so there is no law enforcement in the immediate area, and that be known to the public as well.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:25 AM on Mar. 9, 2011