My fiance has crohns disease can he have children?

My fiance and i have been together for 2 years and have been trying to conceive a child together and he has crohns disease. Were not sure if we can have children since everytime that we have a intiment moment together, i always get my period late but it always happens we both want children and pray we can. He hasn't been to a doctor to tell him he cant have kids but my worst fear is that we can't. I'm hoping someone has an answer for me to help out our family we want to create.

stephanie_gavin

Asked by stephanie_gavin at 1:31 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• dosen't effect his junk, he could still have children. Unless there is some other underlying condition. The Crohns isn't doing it. Goodluck
    jfblaine83

Answer by jfblaine83 at 1:39 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• He really should ask a doctor, to get a professional answer to this question.
    ss1436

Answer by ss1436 at 1:41 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I say both of you should see a doctor, for fertility questions as well as determining the likelihood of having a child with Crhons Disease.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 1:54 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• My husband has Crohns... we have three children together. If there is an issue, it is most likely something else. Definitely talk to a doctor to get some advice =)
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 7:25 AM on Mar. 9, 2011