why does my hubby reject me in bed when i try to get things going, it seems hes the one thats always tired, lately i just dont even bother, im offended and am starting to feel he maybe isnt very attracted to me anymore(especially b/c staying at the beach i caught him checking out some young and vulnerable girls with hes buddies who i even caught giving the girls rude comments)?

i am 25 and think i look well for having a 4 and 3 month old "I HOPE ITS THE HORMONES B/C IM MISERABLE AND ON THE INSIDE LONELY FOR MY HUBBYS ATTENTION"

2precious2

Asked by 2precious2 at 12:28 AM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• Oh honey I have been here and done that, Hubby and I just last year got our sex life back on track. Is their something at work stressing him out? Also are things in the bedroom routine? Just a suggestion but my DH and I made a list to each other of fantasies we had things like toys or tie downs we would like to try our turn ons and our turn offs and we gave them to eachother. We started trying new and different things and man has it helped tremendously. I hope things get better for you soon. Maybe try the list idea you never know!
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 12:31 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• OMG! I am having the exact same problem. He says that he is always tired. I even offer to give him oral, he says "nah". WHat he crap??? I'm not trying to sound conceted, but I have other guys flirt with me and whistle at me all the time. It seems like the only guy that i don't get attention from, is the guy that I NEED it from. What is wrong with us, girl????? When you find out, let me know. :)
    Anonymous