What can I do for fun with my two year old?

Trying to get out of the house!! I need suggestions, we don't have a lot of money right now. Any suggestions?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 4:10 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• You can get out into your back yard and look for bugs. You don't have to do that things that cost money. Getting a huge cardboard box from a local appliance store. Kids love that. Going to the park is always free. We don't always get out of the house, as in leaving. I try to make it at least outside in our backyard to let them play in the sandbox even now when its stilling getting cold outside. I just layer them up. My kids could play outside if it was 5 below. Kids are easily entertained. You can make musical instruments with pots and pans and head outside, that way they can make all the noise they want.
    Alma_C

Answer by Alma_C at 5:13 PM on Nov. 22, 2008