Boys or Girls witch is harder to rise?

paula_07

Asked by paula_07 at 2:27 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• 2 girls, soon to be 2 boys.  They are all the same.  I haven't noticed any differences yet simply because of gender so I have no idea which one is harder.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:28 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I think it's all in how the parents raise them, not the gender of the child. Don't hold the girls in favor over the boys because of course they're going to think theyh can get away with anything and everything and expect you to spoil them. And don't do it for the boys over the girls because then they'll feel like they can treat their sister however they want. Be firm but fair.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:30 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• girls def girl

boy are more hyper but girl are more sneck and talk back there def more work
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 3:13 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I've got 2 of each and they seem to all have their moments. Potty training and the "talks" seem like more challenges, but as to which is harder to raise...kids in general deem a challenge when you get caught off guard lol.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 3:39 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I have 2 boys and 1 girl. I think for me my DD is a little harder not because girls are harder but because we are so alike. We butt heads a lot because she is just like me. As far as everything else they are pretty much the same. They have their moments and phases that they go through. My 14 year old and i were looking at pictures from a few years ago and he said "I look angry in most of these." I told him that was because he was angry and now that he is older he has changed and matured.  I thought my middle one would pass this phase with no problem because he has always been the sweet one, boy was I wrong,  He is going through it right now.

I have a friend with 3 girls all the same ages as mine and when we talk we have the same stories and problems with our kids.

Good Luck!

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 4:09 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• my Mom always said us girls were harder then the boys. I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 4:18 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I only have girls. They are ok tell they hit the teen years. Periods, PMS mood swings. Boys have to be easier.

Answer by louise2 at 6:00 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Which is hard to raise?? Each sex comes with its own set of trials and tribulations.
    As for the PMS, mood swings, etc. with girls.....my daughter is 16 and has had a regular periods for the last 4 years and she does not have mood swings or PMS.....not all girls do. My son's had more mood swings and challenges as they went through puberty.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:23 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I think maybe when they get into the teenage years girls may be harder but am only going on what friends have said that have girls I have 2 boys and they aren't teenagers yet so I have nothing to compare it to;  I think it is all in how the parents raise them also

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:40 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Which? Here is my take...I have 5. My eldest is a boy..he was cake. Then I had two girls..not too bad. Then I had 2 boys only 13 months apart. They are now 4 and 5 and so far the hardest thing I have ever done! I think it is all about family dynamics and birth order and what kind of personality your child has.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2011