Anyone sign up for Toys for Tots?

We did today. Do you usually get nice toys? Whatever we get we will be grateful for, just wodnering. He's two.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think its 3 toys per kid

Anonymous

• I think it's 3-4 then you get a couple stocking stuffers and an animal.
    Anonymous

• I did this year. My friend said that last year they stuffed her whole back of the van full of stuff. Granted she has 4 children all of them girls. I have 5 and but I have 3 boys and 2 girls. We live in Seattle so Im not really sure what they give. Im grateful for the help at least to give my kids a good christmas.
    momof5kidz

Answer by momof5kidz at 5:25 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Fortunately we have never had to get from them, but I always try to put nice stuff in the box. I figure if I wouldn't give it to my kid why would another child like it.
    Anonymous