I'm sick of my husband i dont know what to do anymore ?

Ok my husband usually goes into work at 5 in the morning and he always gets up at 3 am to start getting ready and he leaves by 4:10 everyday and he usually has energy drinks in the morning but he didn't have any today so he was gonna take a smoothie that we have and lately I've been having these gut feeling that he's cheating on me and I told him how I feel and he got really angry and said if I keep it up there isn't gonna be us anymore cus we've together 3yrs total and married 1yr and I've had cheated on him in the past I don't know if it has something to do with it but I accuse him all the time of cheating and he's at the point where he had enough I can tell but anyways he got so mad when I told him how I feel and the smoothie exploded everywhere he squeezed it so tight it just went everywhere on me on him the mircowave the coffee maker and he said you don't know how close I am with leaving you really? We have a daughter and one on the way when he usually calms down he usually says oh I just told you I was gonna leave so you could stop you know I love you and I would never leave you . So ladies can you tell me what's going on and if he cheating.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• JMO. But it sound like you have this thing called. You cheated so you think he is cheating syndrome. He might be, Then he might not be.

Answer by louise2 at 5:43 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• You are hormonal.
    You are insecure.
    Do whatever you can to let up on him.
    Show him love and caring.
    Don't look for a problem.
    If there is none, you will create one.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:43 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I think maybe you have a guilty conscience from the time you cheated and now you think since you did it, he will do it. If you don't drop it, he just might cheat on you.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:49 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• if he isn't cheating and you keep accusing him then he will eventually do it because he will have in his mind anyway that he will be accused of it. If you cheated on him int he past then i am sure you are feeling he will because of what you did. But you will push him away by accusing him.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:29 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• sounds like he is getting tired of the accusations. a person can only take so much. your the one that cheated and your accusing him. thats just wrong,a person can forgive but they can never forget. you need to give it up im sure at four in the morning that man does not want to hear how you think he is cheating on you
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 6:37 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I'd definitely let up on him, hun. Sounds like he is at the end of his rope with the accusations and stuff. Drop it, be loving and kind, do nice things for him and you'll probably get all that in return. Hope this helps.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:07 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Next time you think about accusing him or asking him if he is cheating, do something nice for him instead. Your entire marriage will turn around. Fact is, if he is cheating you will find out soon enough. If he isn't, he has already told you that he is fed up and close to leaving. Do you want him to stay with you? If so, you have to ease up. Don't make cheating an issue until you actually have it as an issue. Recognize that your fears and insecurities are yours, don't let them be the cause of your marriage ending.
    Allie428

Answer by Allie428 at 7:07 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Wait. You cheated on your husband. You keep accusing him of cheating. Yet, the title of your question is ''Im sick of my husband i dont know what to do anymore?' ? Really? And you want to know, from us, what is going on and if he is cheating. Honestly, I am not in your life, so IDK if he is cheating. But what I do know is that you are making a mess out of your marriage. And if he isn't cheating, all of the accusations will certainly allow him to cheat. Hell, you keep accusing him of it, he may as well do what he's already getting accused of!

Do you WANT him to leave? Are you trying to sabotage your marriage? It kinda sounds like you are, like you are pushing him to leave you, so you can tell everyone what a bad guy he is. IMO, you need to lay off. IF you find proof of him cheating, THEN pull out the accusations, and proof. But, you have not told us anything here that makes me think he is cheating.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:14 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• it could be a self fullfilling prophecy

you cheated and you feel guilty, maybe you do not feel like you deserve him?
    if he never cheated, and shows no real signs he is...then you need to get your head on straight
    and also realize you are hormonal, also you are the past cheater - not him

can you get to a therapist to help you work out your issues?

at least next time the thought of him cheating comes into your head...stop...go get a mirror and take a long look
    sounds like you are projecting your guilt into him
    it is not ok to do this, he has every right to be pissed

*if in future you find out that he was cheating, then you can tell all of us that your instincts were correct*
    but i feel - with no signs of cheating, AND if he is a good man, then you have some fixing of yourself to do
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:38 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Its probably because you feel insecure about the weight gain from the pregnancy. Its ok hang in there and try not to think like that.
    Brylee.Walker

Answer by Brylee.Walker at 7:44 AM on Mar. 9, 2011