Best pocket diaper?

What is the best pocket diaper for holding in poo? It seems like my fuzzi bunz are too tight in general... o.O

Twinklights

Asked by Twinklights at 6:34 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I use these as night time diapers and they are the BEST at absorbancy and holding in poo: http://www.hatio.com/

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:05 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I tried aloy of pocket diapers, the only one that I tried that I never ever had a blowout with is BumGenius 4.0 one size. They are the only diapers in my stash. I have 18 of them that I started usng when my son was 1 month old, he is now 10 months old and never had a leak. Its worth the extra money!! I have tried other cheaper diapers and everyone has leaked pee or poo.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 9:10 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I just bpught 18 of them yesterday! :D I like them alot. how long have you used them?
    Twinklights

Comment by Twinklights (original poster) at 9:21 AM on Mar. 16, 2011