Pregnant with a question

ok so im 29 weeks pregnant and i have been feeling like my blood pressure is messed up with this one at times but every time i go to the doctor its fine....so last night when i started to feel a little wierd i checked it....it wasnt one of my bad episodes where i get pressure in my face or anything just felt a little funny and it was 124/54....i know the top number is good but if i remember right the bottom number should be around 70.....and it stayed like that all night...i never had this problem with my other 2 pregnancies should i be worried about this?

momma2angels777

Asked by momma2angels777 at 6:52 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Keep track of your blood pressure at home like you're doing. Bring in all the results for your next visit. Also, call your health practitioner's office and ask what the normal range for blood pressure is during pregnancy. Hopefully it's nothing but better to know for sure. Best of luck!
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 7:10 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• take it three times a day (before meals usually) and write it down in a notebook. if it happens more after you eat, also write down what you had and take it a few minutes after your meal. take your book to the doctor to see if they think everything is fine. and if you notice it goes wierd after you've eaten certain things, try to avoid them.

personally to me the top number seems high and the bottom number seems fine.
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 7:36 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• ^^ agreed.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:48 AM on Mar. 9, 2011