Is there a site?

Is there a site I can visit which shows what potential Presidential candidates stances are?

The only ones I have found are from 2008. 

Is it too early for a more recent one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:04 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Have the parties had their nomination conventions yet? I don't recall that being in the news. I think it's a little early yet.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 7:23 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• It's WAY too early for the VIABLE candidates to have any kind of "standings."

You DO realize that the next presidential election will not be held until November 2012, with the winner taking office in January 2013, right?!

The party nominations won't be official until sometime in early to mid 2012. The later part of this year is when you'll see the most viable candidates emerging--basically whomever survives "scandal summer!"
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:38 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I DO realize LK. I was looking for where potentials stand on issues. Reading is good. It is stated what I am looking for in the post. See it up there LK? Rumors are abundant as to who may run. Excuse me for doing some early research. pfft
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:42 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• all you gotta do is breathe to kick the nest here anon do not lean too far one way or the other or they button hump the vote down
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:47 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Thanks JJB
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:09 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• hahahahaha op
    you kicked the bees nest chick
    i like it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:44 AM on Mar. 9, 2011