What signs did you show your first few weeks of pregnancy that made you just KNOW you were pregnant?

"signs" like having to use the bathroom every 15-30 minutes, stomach getting hard, cravings, feeling sleepy all the time, mood swings...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I don't know about your stomach getting hard so early in pregnancy. *shrugs* It was hard to tell with me, simply because early pregnancy symptoms and my pre-period symptoms were always very similar. I can't tell you HOW many pregnancy tests I wasted because I was so anxious to be pregnant and didn't wait until I was officially "late" to test. Good luck!
    CreativeSpirit

Answer by CreativeSpirit at 12:44 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• There are lots of signs that i noticed when i was pregnant.First, I always vomit everytime i eat,drink and travel. I always felt dizziness, i easily get irritated and tired and finally, I noticed that my belly startint to grow and there's something moving inside.
    momijing

Answer by momijing at 3:14 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Honestly - nothing! I just had a feeling with both of my pregnancies. I've never had early pregnancy symptoms (or many in pregnancy at all lol - I'm lucky!) but something in me just said "You are SO pregnant"
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 7:22 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I was sooooooooooo tired all the time. Also I couldn't stand the smell of certain things like popcorn & coffee. (And I live on coffee) lol
    megs1228

Answer by megs1228 at 8:05 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I knew the day after...it was just a feeling I had...but, signs that showed me was I was incredibly cranky/moody and I peed a lot and was very tired.
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 9:55 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I was just extremely tired and didn't feel well. I thought it was because I was really stressed at work and I was not eating very well. But when I started throwing up in the morning, I knew I must be and the pregnancy tests confirmed it.

http://1sttimeparents-whatdowedonow.blogspot.com
    NoJo

Answer by NoJo at 10:08 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• mkorning sickness is a very good indicator and having to go to the bathroom alot is another one
    engagedandloved

Answer by engagedandloved at 10:47 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• My stomach felt really strange. I had cramps like I was going to start my period and gas. I also had very slight waves of nausea. I would just get a little feeling that I had to throw up, but I never would. I usually have a very strong stomach, so I knew something was weird. I would say the biggest signs for me were the gas and the crampy feeling. It wasn't what I thought I'd feel like and I had absolutely no breast tenderness, exhaustion or smell aversions.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I was craving salads and pickles. I hadn't craved that since I was pregnant with my daughter. Plus, I had morning sickness, tiredness, and having to go to the bathroom every 30 minutes.
    brightchild

Answer by brightchild at 3:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I only had one obvious sign because I found out I was pregnant almost immediatly.I was driving to check out an new with my hubby and before we got there I started getting hungry and I thought to myself ok I will wait til after we got finished looking at cars.Well it was only a 10 minute drive and when I got there I started balling my eyes out because I was so hungry and I have never been like that before..I could wait for 2 hours to eat and I would be great.It worked out perfect because we were trying to have a baby and I wanted to be pregnant before my birthday and we found out I was.
    amandahannigan

Answer by amandahannigan at 2:57 AM on Jul. 10, 2008