• In the Spotlight:

When should I start looking for birth announcements?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I DIDN'T UNTIL I HAD MY BABY HOME FRO THE HOSPITAL, YOU WON'T KNOW THE DETAILS UNTIL THEN.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 4:52 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I have a friend who makes them and other cards for a living. We chose the basics for the card, knew my babies name, and when I got home from the hosp I sent her a pic I wanted used. She made them for me, and I got them about a week after the birth.

Answer by gemgem at 4:57 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Why not now? That will give you plenty of time to make a decision.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 5:04 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Definately after the baby is born... unless you are sending out announcement that you are pregnant?
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:06 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Just trying to get the word out that I do custom birth announcements, shower invites, bday invites, thank you notes...you name it. I charge $1 per card. This is a side business I have and the proceeds are going to help with the expense of adoption. Please check out my work at www.jentrendscreative.com and www.jentrendscreative.com/customcards.html

Thanks so much! ~jen

jentrends

Answer by jentrends at 2:45 PM on Sep. 10, 2009