Do you have any miraculous stories? Miracles, freaky experiences lol. Weird things or life changing things to share? Please do!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• When I was 14 my grandmother passed away. The day before she died I got really sick, and just knew some how that it was going to happen. So i prayed. She still died. I got really depressed for a few years, was suicidial ( my grandmother raised me and was much like a mom to me). I started to study religions and got into Wicca. It helped me learn to center myself and deal with my grief properly.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:55 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• we moved in our new house and it had a finished basement well we made a play room and had the kids toys etc etc well they loved it and played in it the second day after we got it all set up well my stove smelled funny so I called the gas company and he came and checked it out well here come to find out he checked the hole hose my kids were playing down stairs with a bad leak the we could not smell the man turned off my gas till we got it fixed he told me the levels were high and my kids could of died down there....tears tears tears..I was so thankful I called

Anonymous

• My son was diagnosed with SBS, by his babysitter (this is a long story but I will give the miracle part) anyway things looked very grim for him. They were talking about him being a vegetable, severely handicapped, etc for the rest of his life.
    Well I had to leave the hospital to go to court, 2 hrs after he had surgery on his brain. I had been crying so hard that my cheeks were burned from the salt of my tears. As we were driving down the road (court was 5 hrs from the hospital) and I was praying that he would be ok. I think it was the hardest I had ever had. Suddenly the driver pointed out a rainbow, it was soooo bright. He also pointed out that there was no apparent need for the rainbow. Then I knew my son would be ok.
    Anonymous

• continued

My son is now 4 years old (this happend when he was 3mo) and has noooo problems at all. He is very smart and articulate. Even the nurologist a year after his surgery said he didnt understand why he was doing so well. With the injuries he had he should at the very least been developmentaly slow
    Anonymous

• My grandfather was dieing of lung cancer. We brought him home when there was nothing left to do. I was in the basement the night he died trying to keep busy. A woman in a long white dress appeared to me and told me she came to take him home... She said he had a gift for me. Something he had been saving... (I had no clue what she was talking about) That he was at piece and he loved me. Not to cry as my grandmother needed me most. I came up stairs to tell my mother what happened and he passed away as I entered the room... That was the first of MANY visions... That was the first of many

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:43 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Well here it goes...Thanksgiving Day 2003...my father was in a nursing home. I had an instinct that something bad was going to happen. I borrowed my mom's neighbors' wheel chair and headed to the nursing facility to take him out with my mom and son. I was going to take him to an ER. When we walked in the nurse was performing receitation. I grabbed my mom and son and we started praying. Then the firemen took over but could do nothing else. My father passed away. I got histerical and yelled Lord why and on thanksgiving day?? Then I said NO Lord your word declares that if you repent and accept the Lord as your savior you will be saved!! I KNEW then my dad was with the Lord. "Absent from the body is to be present with the Lord" I remembered my dad had accepted the Lord 6 months before during an alter call. I started thanking and praising God for His promises and faithfulness.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 12:05 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• My son said this morning "mom please let me miss my young marines drill today. I have a weird feeling and I don't want to go. I said No the devil is a liar!! You are in the chaplains course and he doenst want you to be there learning about the Lord. Nothing bad is going to happen. " I knew it was the enemy. When I picked him up today he would not stop talking about the what he learned :) He was pondering and sharing :) I felt sooooo blessed to hear him speak and we shared back and forth.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 12:15 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• yes I do. when I was pregnet with my 2nd son which is now 8months I went to the doctor and took a pap smear and the doctor said they seen canser cells in there but they would do more test after the baby was born to see whats going on because I was haveing a c-section anyways. After I had my son i went in and they had to do more test and they said I had cerix canser. So I was better scared and me and my hubby went to church and during the middle of the service my hubby looked at me and said you are killed in the name of Jesus. Then I went back to the doctor and they wanted to do more test on me and they found nothing and I thank God for that. He is good all the time
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:43 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• my friend had a brain tummor on top of his brain the dr.s were saying he would live no longer than 6 mons i went to church and prayed and had all my friends pray to the one true God and he lived and is living tummor free for 2yrs now prasie be to God!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• i was in the hosp. giving birth to#2 and i was on no drugs or any thing my family was there , my mom said to a nurse help she is turning blue i felt myself sliping down the bed the thing i remember about this time frame was i heard all the bells going off across the hall then i felt like i went to sleep i felt like i was in a tunnel made out of water i heard something say go back and i woke up i a gasp like i had been underwater for to long they had pulled me up on bed and the nurses were freeking out calling my dr. for an emergancy but i was ok i went right back into the hurry up and wait w/ having a baby and the dr. did come check on me and my baby was and is fine
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 9:51 AM on Nov. 23, 2008