Just a question

i am 37 weeks pregnant with my 3rd and i am experiencing symptoms i have never had before. i am having nausea and diareah (sorry about the spelling). is this normal?

teastin14

Asked by teastin14 at 8:57 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have heard that short as in a few days before you go into labor you experience diareah. I know i did not with my last one but i was also induced. But i remember getting it with the one before that which i went into labor naturally. Just remember to drink plenty of fluids that way you Dont get dehydrated.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 9:06 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• You might have a bug. You might be nearing labor. The best thing to do is keep hydrated and relax as much as you can relax (I know it's hard at this point.) If you cannot keep anything down or are really worried about how you feel, call your OB or midwife.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:40 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I would talk to your dr about it, just to be safe.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:44 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I have heard about people having diarrhea a day or two before birth but I would still contact your doctor just in case to make sure you aren't sick
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 7:20 PM on Mar. 10, 2011