My baby is 4 months old. The nursery is dark blue. My daughter will be staying in the room for no more than 1 1/2 years. Would you still paint it a pretty color or leave it?

Once my baby daughter is old enough we will be putting the girls together in another room. My son will go back in the blue room but will be repainted. Would you just stick with the blue walls for another year or so?

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 8:58 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would probably buy some pretty, removable decals that would look good with the blue and leave it at that.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:02 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Leave it. You have more important stuff to do than worry about paint. Put up some baby stuff and you are decorated.
    tammysgray

Answer by tammysgray at 9:01 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• If you want the walls to be dark blue in 1 1/2 years then leave it and accent it with removable wall stickers that are more girly.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 9:01 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• As the others said buy some removable decals to add to the walls but re paint it nah I wouldnt.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:06 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I would leave it.
    liz.1986

Answer by liz.1986 at 9:08 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Leave it.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:13 AM on Mar. 9, 2011