Guy i'm talking to

I have hung out with this guy now a couple times i'm 25 and he is 27
he is going through a hard time of what is fixing to be a difficult break up
between him and his gf they have been together like 5 or so years I find
him really attractive, hes soo sweet, funny, has an awesome personality
but should I give it time or tell him how I feel? If not directly then what
would be some good signs to give off to him that I'm very much interested
and attracted to him? Thanks for the help! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• unless you plan on being a rebound i'd give him time.
    chagenue

Answer by chagenue at 9:02 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Since he's still in a relationship, even if it's rocky and/or ending and/or recently ended, I'd wait. I'm sure the right time will come up for you to let him know your feelings. Be patient.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 9:05 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I don't really want to rush into anything nor does he I'm sure I guess my main thing i'm trying to ask should I at least tell him of my attraction and feelings towards him? (Which I'm not sure I could do anyways) So should I give some hints away that I like him if so what would you all suggest?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:08 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I wouldnt say anything. First off he is still in a relationship and he is probably attracted to you and telling you about this break up and you dont even know if he really is breaking up. Some guys will use that ruse to get a girl to be with him, and still stay with the gf or wife. You really want to get involved with someone who would do this to another girl? Make him end it first before getting involved.

Answer by gemgem at 9:08 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• When I met my husband he was with a girl who he had been with for 6 years.... we worked in the same mall so he came to see me all the time... I really wanted to be with him and he talked about how bad his relationship was with his gf, but I told him for months that I was NOT going to be the other women and that I was not going to go after tearing up his relationship and that we could just be work friends. We became closer and closer over a few months until finally he broke it off with her and we've been happy ever since... He knew how I felt about him, I didnt have to tell him. and my patience paid off... BUT if you try to take it slow with this guy he might not get it... Go in with no expectations so that if it doesn't work out your not heartbroken if it doesn't work out.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:10 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Wouldn't say a word. He needs time to heal from the end of one relationship before he should even consider another.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:46 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I don't think I would say anything right now...you will be rebound otherwise plus you stated he is goin thru a hard time and this would only make it more challenging and confusing for him. Give it time and it may just all fall into place once he has resolved his feelings for the ex. Be his friend, friends can evolve into great relationships.
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 9:47 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I WL GIVE HIM TIME TLK WITH HIM BUT NOTHING SEXUALLY YET...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:08 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• tell him, "you know what? I think you are pretty darn cute, how about we go see a movie? " most guys don't get the little clues. and if he shoots you down in a mean way, then he's a jerk, so who wants him?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2011