Working Out

Okay I am going to need to start working on to tone myself up. I dont need to shed any pounds I'm only maybe 120lbs but after having child as you ladies know my body did not bounce back to having a flat stomach!

Something simple, easy to stick to, etc. I bought ballywood dancing dvd a while back & tried it but eh didnt end up sticking through with it, pathedic I know. I'm going to pop that in & see if I can stick to it this time.

I am not willing to give up my eating habits haha so what do you ladies do for workouts? Are they dont at home or do you hit the gym or a class? Do you use a dvd, game system, tv? How often & how long do you work out for?

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 9:01 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• SImple exercises I was told to do after having a 10 lb 9 oz baby boy. Lay on your bed. arms behind your head and legs in the butterfly position. lift your head up until you feel the pull in your stomach. Hold for 7 seconds (I count to 10) repeat 24 times for it to work. This really works.
    Another. When sitting around suck in your stomach muslces. Really all you are doing is helping yourself to good posture, but I have been told and have read that this is the only thing that helps baby fat.
    3rd. Get on your hands and knees. Lower your head to the floor. Make sure your back is straight and hold for 5 min.

They all 3 really help. Seem to be to simple, but whatever works. GOOD LUCK
    tammysgray

Answer by tammysgray at 9:07 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Do half crunches. Lie on a mat on the floor. Raise your neck towards stomach & then go back. Do a repetition of 15-20 at one go & do three sets... DOne regularly, this would surely help...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 9:07 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• /
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• For me, walking is the absolute best thing for flattening my stomach and shedding the pounds.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 4:57 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I started running about 6 months ago, and it's made a HUGE difference for me. I also do strength training at home to tone up and keep my metabolism up. It's easy to do anywhere! The only cost is a good pair of shoes.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:59 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• If you're just looking to flatten/tone the tummy area do "Plank" exercises. Google them, EXCELLENT ab/core workout.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 5:55 AM on Mar. 10, 2011