Never enough time?

I knew that it was going to be challenging to have a child, but more and more I feel like I am 50 rather than 23. I seem to always be tired, and I NEVER have any time for myself. It isn't that I don't want to spend time with my daughter, but sometimes I need a little space for myself. The thing is, it is like pulling teeth to get my husband to watch her. I even send her to a babysitter on one of his days off. I never get a break. I am even behind in school work because I am constantly working, then taking care of Kiera, I am just so tired by the time she goes to bed. It is very frustrating at times! Any advice?

kierasmama73008

Asked by kierasmama73008 at 5:00 PM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My advice, get your husband more involved! I don't want to sound rude or mean, but this is a big pet peeve of mine. You shouldn't have to ask your hubby to "babysit". You and your child deserve to have him more involved. I am sorry sweetie, there is no way you can do, or be everything this child needs. The two of you are together and there is NO REASON for him to not watch his own child!!!
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 5:25 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I know there are single moms out there that have to do everything on their own, and believe me I respect you ladies immensely. But when a husband and wife have a child together, the father has just as much culability in raising the child. It is silly to spend money on a babysitter when he is home. In this economy how can you afford it??

For your peace of mind, and your daughter's relationship with her father, he needs to get off his butt and take care of his child.

evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 5:29 PM on Nov. 22, 2008