How can I get my boys (4 and 7) to stop fighting with each other nonstop?

Nothing seems to work. They get in trouble and then start up again withing minutes!

SueZ

Asked by SueZ at 9:23 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• Time!
    When they grow up.

My sis and I were 7 years apart. We fought NON STOP! I hated her (not really) growing up. We are now 36 and 29 and get along great
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 9:25 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Can't do much about it.. Ask them to play on their own in different rooms if they choose to fight...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 9:25 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• 3 years apart..just like me and my sis. my dad would always make us hug and give each other a kiss. we HATED it. when we had to do that after fighting we were pretty much good the rest of the day, and we were girls. i'm sure if you tried this with your boys it would probably just take one time enforcing it and then after you would just have to threaten them.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:26 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• If you find the answer please let me know. Mine are 9 and 13 and still ahve not found the answer.
    laura67-boo

Answer by laura67-boo at 12:19 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• How do you nail Jello to the wall. When you figure this one out please let me know. Mine are 4 and 5. UGH
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:30 PM on Mar. 9, 2011