Due date help after chemical pregnancy....

I might as well start from the begining.. I found out I was pregnant January 20th 2011... only to find out a week after that, I had a chemical pregancy with bleeding. Just a week after that my levels already went to under a 4.. so I knew that it had failed. Devestated by the news, my husband and I decided we wanted to start trying right away. "Playing for keeps this time" he says. hehe Well I wasn't suppose to have a period in February and was going to get my period of March 3rd. Well, it came and went and no period. I did have what I think was implantation bleeding a week after ovulation and a week before I was suppose to get my period. (Lightish brown spots for about a day, but nothing heavier than that) I took a test 2 days ago, because I absolutly could not wait, and it came back positive.. I took another one and the same thing.. The lines popped up right away and they are really dark.. I am very excited this time around, but very scared the same thing will happen again. I know it's normal to have those types of emotions..especially because we would love to have our first child....

My question is... how do I know how far along I am? My primary doctor told me not to count the chemical pregnancy because I only bled heavy for 2 days then it stopped. I did not have a period in February.. so my last period was December 18th. I have about a 31 day cycle. I have been counting from the 30th of January anyways.. so that puts me at 5 weeks.. is there a possibility I am farther along.. or is there no way to tell without an ultra sound?? I know I should wait.. but I am too dang impatient! Help ! :)

ebukoffsky

Asked by ebukoffsky at 9:30 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have no idea, but here is a bump.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:43 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I would count from the date you ovulated.
    Here is a calculator: http://www.tubal-reversal.net/pregnancy-due-date.php
    angelmommy11

Answer by angelmommy11 at 10:46 AM on Mar. 9, 2011