Where can I find coupons/deals for Sea World (San Antonio) tickets?

There is a slight discount on their website if you buy tickets online but I was told there are coupons out there?? Where could I find stuff like that?? I am just needing single-day tickets for 2 adults and 4 kids.

Sweet_Hart478

Asked by Sweet_Hart478 at 9:50 AM on Mar. 9, 2011 in Travel

• Which Sea World?
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 9:50 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• BUMP!
    Sweet_Hart478

Comment by Sweet_Hart478 (original poster) at 9:50 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Sorry... will edit, San Antonio
    Sweet_Hart478

Comment by Sweet_Hart478 (original poster) at 9:51 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• oh you can find them on the side of a coke or pepsi can...also in some randalls or kroger grocery stores you can find the coupon flyers around their courtsey booth. i know here in houston sometimes they have coupons for that in the sunday paper
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 9:57 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I've seen them on the side of fast food bags like Wendys. It just depends on where they are promoting.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 10:50 AM on Mar. 9, 2011

• ages ago Taco Bell often had coupons but I don't live in Texas anymore so I don't know
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 8:26 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• I do some work for SeaWorld San Antonio. Sometimes we have discounts on the SeaWorld San Antonio Facebook page, though we don't have anything running now. One of the best deals is the Fun Card, which is the same as a one-day ticket but allows you to come back as many times as you want. You can only use it at one park, but if that is the one you will go to anyway, it could make sense. You can get that on the website.
    kamichat

Answer by kamichat at 9:24 AM on Mar. 10, 2011

• If you military, MWR has discount tickets sometimes.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:12 PM on Mar. 10, 2011